As you can see I have made a lot of changes the site quite. Where I did have the site set up so people could share their MPN lives, unfortunately we did not have very many, ok, absolutely no takers on writing entries. That is perfectly alright though no big deal. I still plan on keeping up the site and posting updates.
You can still comment on the journal entries if you want to but you will have to register. If you registered before unfortunately you will have to do it again, we lost user accounts in the transition, mainly due to the overwhelming number of spam accounts on the old system. And if you dont want to register here you can always send messages on our Facebook Page and Twitter Page.
I have a few things planned for the site that I am working on. Some may come soon while others will take a while to get them working properly.
- I plan to put up a way for me to track my blood test results.
- This doesn’t serve a whole lot of purpose for others but it will me. Plus if others want to see some of the results and compare with their own it might help some. Also maybe an MPN doctor would like to see another case and the results without ever actually having to see the patient. Doctor’s if you are out there when this goes live feel free to use the data as you wish.
- Basically I will input the data set of results and the site will display them in charts, graphs and sheets.
- Combined with the CBC tracker I am going to put a medication tracker.
- This will possibly show changes in the blood test results and the timing with the meds.
- Image Galleries
- I may just start taking pictures while I am at the Doctor, getting blood draws etc. Not real long posts just some pictures of the life.
That’s all I have on the site changes as of right now. I hope to do more going forward. Keep watching for the big update on the past year.